Request information about various social services offered by the County. 


Please Note: Do not use this system to report emergencies. Call 9-1-1 instead.

For urgent help with food, housing or mental health services, call the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay at 2-1-1 right away.


PLEASE NOTE: All information provided is subject to public record Laws of the State of Florida and will be provided upon request.  Should you wish to remain anonymous ensure that no personal information is provided.


1. What

What is the specific need?

2. Who

Please provide your contact information so we can follow up on your request

3. Where

Please provide the address or closest intersection where the issue occurred

4. Details